We are looking for a talented and resourceful Front End Developer to join our growing production team to work on our new line of digital products.
The ideal candidate has relevant front end development experience with a modern stack, working on a variety of projects from simple to more complex including websites, eCommerce, and platforms.
- Design, develop, deliver, and support web-based applications
- Write maintainable code with extensive tests and version control
- Ensure the scalability and quality of all code and products
- Build applications that focus on great user experience
- Participate in the planning and development of projects using advanced technologies
- Contribute to Perimeter’s technological evolution and process improvement
- 1+ year of professional experience building products or features with React, Redux (or equivalent systems), and RESTful APIs
- Experience with and a good understanding of Bootstrap, jQuery, webpack, and LESS
- An eye for details when integrating projects
- Passion for UI/UX design
- Deep, visceral disgust for loading times of more than one second
- Flexibility, initiative, and creativity
- Team player, love to share ideas and knowledge with others
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Shopify
- But we know, nobody’s perfect… So contact us if you think you’re still up for the job!
What we have to offer
- A fun and dynamic work environment. We have a lot going on, and that’s why we need you!
- We are a small team of eclectic individuals, in a beautiful office on the banks of the Lachine Canal (and we’re planning on moving downtown soon!). We’re a walking distance from the metro and the Atwater Market too!
- We provide coffee, Mr. Freeze, and other necessities.
- We have families too. And pets. So we know how work-family balance is important!
How to apply
- Send us your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
- If you have a git repository, please let us know! It will help your application process.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada.
- All applications must be received before the end of day Friday, August 30th.
We embrace diversity and we are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. We will welcome applications from all individuals, as long as they are willing to help us change the world.
Perimeter creates digital products that foster entrepreneurship, simplify global trade, and create equal opportunity for all. We work with international organizations, governments, and major partners from around the world.